At Exclusive Motorwerks, we specialize in helping our customers to achieve performance goals. Whether you’re prepping your car for track days, HPDEs, races, autocross or street performance driving, let us know what you’re looking for and we will be happy to put together a plan that makes the most sense for you. Remember, no project is too big or too small for us.
Track & Race Preparation Services Include:
- Performance Parts
- Fluid and Oil Changes
- Tech Inspections for Local and National Clubs and Organizations
- High Performance Suspension Set-Ups, Alignment, Corner Balancing
- Drivetrain Components: Clutches, Transmissions, Differentials
- Upgraded Exhaust Systems
- Big Brake Kits and Performance Braking Components
- Engine Upgrades to Full Engine Builds
- Data Acquisitions Systems
- Wiring, Dash and Interiors
- Transponders and Telemetry Equipment, Gauges and Shift Lights
- Safety Equipment, Roll Cages, Harnesses, Fire Suppression Systems, Seats, Window Nets
- Custom Fabrication
- Wings, Aerodynamics, Spoilers, Air Dams, Ducting and Diffusers
- Performance Tuning
- Dyno Tuning
- And much more
Is your race/track car street legal? We didn’t think so… Now you have a way to get it to the track without the hassle. Let Exclusive Motorwerks haul your vehicle for you.
As our customer base increased, so did our fleet of transportation vehicles. Our newest addition is a 53-foot, five car trailer with a hydrologic rear lift gate for low clearance cars, an air conditioned lounge area, and a fully enclosed 50’x20’ awning to provide shelter from the elements. In addition, we have a 24-foot enclosed, car trailer, allowing us to operate at various events simultaneously.
Transportation Services Includes:
- Transportation from Exclusive Motorwerks to Race Track via Enclosed Trailer
- Loading and Unloading of Vehicle from Trailer
- Transport of Tires and Parts
*Ask about our Arrive and Drive Services!
You can focus on driving and leave the rest to us – we provide complete trackside support for both car and driver. From HPDEs to races we will be there to make your time at the track the most enjoyable and worry free, so you can get the most of your driving experience!
Track Support Services Includes:
- Reserved Spot at Exclusive Motorwerks Trailer
- Assist Client Through Tech Inspection
- Pre and Post Race Set-Up and Prep
- All Fluid Levels Checked and Topped
- Checking Tire Pressures, Wheel Torque, Cleaning Windshield
- Monitoring of Tire and Brake Wear
- Suspension Adjustments
- Driver Assistance
- Monitoring and Recording Performance Data of Vehicle
- Diagnosis of any problems
- On Site Service/Repair of Vehicle
- Assistance with Data Acquisition: AIM, MoTeC
- Driver Communication with Base Station?
- Driver Support Facilities – Changing Room, Seating Area, Drinks/Snacks
- Pit Crew Services
- A fun group of staff and other drivers to be a part of
- And much more